Sunday, October 11, 2009

Getting Started

Well folks, here is our own little blog out there on the World Wide Web for all to see. It is my hope that this will be a useful tool for all of us in our study of the Catholic faith. Please check in to the Blog regularly and I will be sending you, via email, the blog postings. In the future this will replace the emails that I have been sending in hopes that this will be more efficent. Please feel free to decline and we can certainly remove you from the list. I do hope, however, that you will stay and participate not only in the class meetings and discussions but here as well. There is a comment section and I would love to see it used for such, including questions that you would like to see addressed, comments on specific topics that you find of interest, suggestions on web sites or other material to link this blog to and whatever else suits your fancy. This could include images, as I can certainly post some of those as well if you will be so kind as to send me a digital file of same. I will be adding more material to the site soon, including some great links.

No comments:

Post a Comment