Monday, February 20, 2012

Here is the final paragraph...

"I am not a Catholic, nor do I believe in the Church’s opposition to contraception. But I pray that the leadership of the Catholic Church will have the faith and courage to stand for its core beliefs and use all of its moral power and political influence to defeat the President’s edict. I pray they will reach out across the political spectrum to people of all faiths, agnostics and atheists in the name of religious freedom and individual liberty. By so doing, they, and the institution of the Catholic Church, will have my love and respect for the rest of my life."


Please go here to Forbes Magazine and an article by Charles Kadlec for the rest of the article entitled "The Audacity of Power:  President Obama Vs. The Catholic Church. A great piece that lays it open, on the line, for those who have ears to listen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment